I need a photo of Stefans head... lol

kdobson83

Ok, so the title of this thread sounds bad. lol But I have the best of intentions, I promise. I am in need of a high def photo of Stefan. I plan to only need the face portion, and I will be blowing the photo up to a much larger size so the better quality the photo the better quality it will be when it is enlarged. At this moment, I do not want to mention why, but I will add that the photo will be at FF24 for all to see and enjoy. I've tried google and facebook and what not but the photos I am finding are lower quality and probably wont look the best enlarged.

The more joyous his face in your photo the better! Just attach the photo to this thread or send to me in a private message here on the forums. Any help is much appreciated.

Once my project is complete, I might add photos here.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Ok, so the title of this thread sounds bad. lol But I have the best of intentions, I promise. I am in need of a high def photo of Stefan. I plan to only need the face portion, and I will be blowing the photo up to a much larger size so the better quality the photo the better quality it will be when it is enlarged. At this moment, I do not want to mention why, but I will add that the photo will be at FF24 for all to see and enjoy. I've tried google and facebook and what not but the photos I am finding are lower quality and probably wont look the best enlarged.

The more joyous his face in your photo the better! Just attach the photo to this thread or send to me in a private message here on the forums. Any help is much appreciated.

Once my project is complete, I might add photos here.
A large hot air balloon with his face?