Another returning old guy

Island Guy

This was an easy forum to join so thanks for that!! I'm 73 and love RC! Cars, boats and now reentering the world of flight! Haven't flown for over 30 years and at that time was thermal gliders. Been practicing on real flight but nothing like the real thing! In the past 2 weeks I've pretty much trashed my Carbon Cub but had some success yesterday . See more under "What did you fly today"

Shurik-1960

4 years ago, my friend and I met an 89-year-old man who came up to us when we were launching planes. His dream, as it turned out, was to learn how to fly a radio-controlled aircraft. In a few days, we taught him how to take off, fly and land on a foam Cessna 150, which was assembled for him in the evening and presented with Hobby king 6v2 equipment. He died a year later. And in January of this year, my friend died .... at 46 years old ....heart. So you are relatively young and you have everything ahead of you. There are very friendly people on this forum and they will always prompt and help.

Bricks

Master member
You at least have a good start on the knowledge of RC versus someone that has never been around the hobby. Like anything the more you fly the easier it gets buy or build fly crash repeat that is the motto around here. That is the great thing about foamboard cheap.