Been here for a while but still learning

wiesner8

Hello i'm Simon if i could get some motors and esc that would really help thank's, I purchased all the parts i have via Banggood and ebay, so i have a frame / Camera / tx / rx also a radio a dx9 i have purchased everything over time, but have been unable to afford the esc and motors, i am disabled and love the hobby, I know i should not use that as an excuse but its all i have. If i could go and buy it, i would

Sorry to ask for the help regards Simon.

Gryf

Hi, Simon! Have you seen the recent Flite Test video on Kwad Share? Here's a link: https://youtu.be/LAq2GEw-EQc

They may be able to help! I know what you mean about the expense. I'd wanted to build a Gremlin for a long time, but had to wait until Christmas gift money came along before I could finally order all the parts.

Regards,

Gryf

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Welcome to FliteTest! Please tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you located?

What type of quad are you building? I assume it’s a 5” miniquad. There are also smaller micros (brushed and brushless) and larger quads that are used for longer range flights and aerial photography. Lastly, providing a specific list of the components you already own will help anyone here determine if there are any compatibility issues, etc.

wiesner8

Many thanks

Hi and many thanks for the reply, i found it via flight test but not sure where to post on the quad share forum :confused:

wiesner8

Hello and many thanks for the reply.

Hello and many thanks for replying, yes it is a five inch if there is a way to send you some pics ? of what i have that would be great. I bought most of the parts from banggood and ebay like pdb flight controller camera all radio equipment all i need to get are some esc and motors, some of what i have is quite old but would still work as i have been trying to purchase an extra part every time i have some spare cash, but it seem i only get things for birthdays and christmas if you have a way for me to send you a picture of every thing i have that would be best, i have flown with drl sim and velocidrone but never actually flown in real life, also i live in the uk and the weather is bad all year Lol i would be happy to try and cover the cost of shipping from anywhere

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
If you look above the area where you type your posts here you will see a few icons next to the one that looks like a chat bubble. This film strip beings up a dialog box to link videos. Simple paste the address in the box for your video. the picture icon to the left of that allows you to post pictures here. there are size limitations so if they are too big they wont be posted. I use PAINT to resize them until they get down to ~1.1k x 900 pixels, rename and save then link them here. the last one which is the globe is how you link web addys.

Hope that helps and Welcome to Flite Test.

wiesner8

kwad build 1.jpg Kwad Build 2.jpg

This is all the items i have purchased over a period of 11 months, i am Sorry to ask