Best Indoor plane.

NicCf1

Hey guys. I'm a beginner and im trying to make a plane that could be easily flown in a standard school gym. I've looked into it and I have a few options. The FT mini scout or the FT Micro wing ( I cant find the exact name, it's used for FPV). What are some planes I could make with 1 sheet of FB? Thanks- Nic

Foamforce

The mini scout is a fine choice. My indoor flying site requires <170g, and I managed to squeak in right under the line. It flies fine after I got the COG right. It seemed to need to be more tail heavy than designed to turn adequately.

NicCf1

The mini scout is a fine choice. My indoor flying site requires <170g, and I managed to squeak in right under the line. It flies fine after I got the COG right. It seemed to need to be more tail heavy than designed to turn adequately.
The plane has no Dihedral on the wings so its not going to auto balance right?

joelspangler

There are quite a few indoor options that you could build/fly with the flitetest EZ flite packs, but I would rather a true 4 channel plane, and building one of those with foamboard is probably going to wind up being too heavy/fast for indoor flight unless you are a very skilled pilot. I purchased some minimum RC models, and they in my opinion are a better indoor option. Prices aren't too terrible with kits with motors and servos around $40, and the micro receivers you'll need at about $20

JetCrafts

Hey guys. I'm a beginner and im trying to make a plane that could be easily flown in a standard school gym. I've looked into it and I have a few options. The FT mini scout or the FT Micro wing ( I cant find the exact name, it's used for FPV). What are some planes I could make with 1 sheet of FB? Thanks- Nic
hot take but if you want to fly inside the house get a brushed tiny whoop to start out as its cheap