Big inspiration with Big plans

RavenRun

i recently went to kissemmee airfield and got inspired by an image of their plane "Precious Metal" only to learn an unfortunate event resulting in it now being a charity thing
so i want to build an rc of their craft. and donate it to the members their since afew do fly rc's
http://warbirdadventures.com/air_museum
shes a modified mustang with contra-rotating props. cant miss it

now ive built cars boats and basic 2channel gliders but never an actual plane
ive worked with nitro engines and small petrol engines
was hoping for some help and advice
i wont be flying it untill im comfortable. i have a starter plane and some other crafts to learn on before i fly the beauty

thanks for reading

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I am sure with more details of the materials you wish to build in as well as what motor type will get you some replies. There are MANY phenomenal builders with incredible skills and knowledge to pull from here I am sure you can be moving forward in short order on this project.

We can do anything from paper to foam down to wood and metal if necessary I believe.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
PsyBorg! It appears you forgot the 3D printing fraternity! (Just joking)!

Sorry fellows we all know that you make RC Model planes as well!

Actually I believe the persons frequenting this forum could even help the mythbusters improve on their lead balloon!:p

If you need help with any issue just post and the answer will come!

Have fun!

(I know I am)!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I'm going to be in Tampa for a week with not much to do while my wife attends a conference. I may just have to give this place a visit!

Thanks!

~Fred

RavenRun

I'm going to be in Tampa for a week with not much to do while my wife attends a conference. I may just have to give this place a visit!

Thanks!

~Fred

when i was there i did a flight in a trainer plane and... i loved it. the team is friendly and the mini museum is great.
a fully functional hangar you can walk around