Solved Dear FT ADMIN... Where Are You?

Tench745

Master member
Not sure that human intervention isn't required. There was a kerfluffle a while back where this would have banned about half the forum participants
I don't know how the implementation would work, but maybe a variation on this would be useful, like, five reports of a post and the post is hidden until further review?
Something like that might have helped stem the tide on that kerfuffle you mentioned too (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

RossFPV

Not sure that human intervention isn't required. There was a kerfluffle a while back where this would have banned about half the forum participants
im not saying it would ban anyone, just delete the message. this would not be applied to the account reports either, just the messages.

Piotrsko

Master member
Would consider that as a solution but perhaps lower the threshold to 3. Getting a 5 prson consensus here is tough sometimes

Piotrsko

Master member
I don't know how the implementation would work, but maybe a variation on this would be useful, like, five reports of a post and the post is hidden until further review?
Something like that might have helped stem the tide on that kerfuffle you mentioned too (if it's the one I'm thinking of).
Yup probably that one at the bottom of the forum