delete(timmyyyyyyyy)

unnamed.jpg

I want all the attention! I'm a genius! I need recognition! Pay attention to me!

Flyingshark

Master member
Yea... Except when it's on almost every thread... Imo @Monte.C should create his own thread where he's Allowed to post timmyish stuff... And,..... Yea nvm
Hmmm, interesting idea...

I'm only hearing one or two people complaining about posts about @Timmy though. So the fastest way to fix the problem would be to move them to their own thread! :unsure:;) #ForgetMatthewdupreez

On a more serious note, it's clear that the only way to fix this crisis is for @Timmy to return.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Hmmm, interesting idea...

I'm only hearing one or two people complaining about posts about @Timmy though. So the fastest way to fix the problem would be to move them to their own thread! :unsure:;)#ForgetMatthewdupreez

On a more serious note, it's clear that the only way to fix this crisis is for @Timmy to return.
And he has to stay here….. one thing I have notice is people start picking fights more often. And I understand, we are all stressed out. But if something bothers you can you PM the person/people who are the cause and take care of it WITHOUT all the fights. Now this post is NOT a reason to start fighting, I just wanted to throw this out there.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
@Monte.C they're picking on you again. If you would only stick to the topic of the thread this wouldn't happen! This thread is about the serious topic of "delete" and you have once again deviated by bringing up the poor departed Timmy. I feel your pain and perhaps grief counseling is in order but you can't keep interrupting the serious discussion of "delete" with your unbridled sadness.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
no no no no no no no no no
radiomaster vs spektrum is what rid us of @SquirrelTail , we don't speak of such things
When u say “rid” is of squirreltail u make it sound like getting rid of some pesky rodent😂 although technically a squirrel is a rodent soooo. The coffee shop was rid of rodents 🤣🤣🤣

@Monte.C they're picking on you again. If you would only stick to the topic of the thread this wouldn't happen! This thread is about the serious topic of "delete" and you have once again deviated by bringing up the poor departed Timmy. I feel your pain and perhaps grief counseling is in order but you can't keep interrupting the serious discussion of "delete" with your unbridled sadness.
Well "picking on me" is right. I'm forever damaged from having loved then lost. It leaves a hole in your heart that can never be filled. Once again, thanks for caring.
Back to Delete.

#NeverDeleteTimmyFromYourHearts