Dji F450 will not take off

alexdedaniel

Please help, my dji F450 will not take off. I have tried many things but it still does not take off. This video i made shows my problem.

The parts i used:
Dji F450 package and naza m lite with gps
Turnigy 9x 9ch transmitter with 8ch reciever
Zippy Flightmax 2200mah 45C

Please Help and i will gladly take any suggestions!

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
I assume you configured it as red arms out front? It looks like the props are on the right motors. Did you verify the motors are spinning in the correct direction? I can't tell from the video.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Looks like a vibration issue to me. Is the Naza mounted on foam and are your props balanced?

Thurmond

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
If all four ESCs have a BEC (3 wires -signal, ground, power- in the servo connector that go to the FC) then you can calibrate the ESCs individually:
-Remove ALL props
-Plug in the ESC directly into the receiver. (disconnected completely from the FC)
-Put throttle stick on TX to full
-Plug battery into ESC
-After a series of beeps lower the throttle stick to zero
-After another beep or so unplug the battery and your good to go
-Repeat for the other 3 ESCs

If you have 3 ESCs with just a signal wire (no BEC) and one with three wires (BEC with signal, ground, and power) then you might have to build a harness to calibrate all at the same time. The harness looks like this. You'll plug all the ESCs into one end and the other end into your receiver. Basically all the signal pins in parallel with one ESC providing power and ground. Then use the steps listed above to calibrate all four ESCs at once.

Hope this helps!

alexdedaniel

If all four ESCs have a BEC (3 wires -signal, ground, power- in the servo connector that go to the FC) then you can calibrate the ESCs individually:
-Remove ALL props
-Plug in the ESC directly into the receiver. (disconnected completely from the FC)
-Put throttle stick on TX to full
-Plug battery into ESC
-After a series of beeps lower the throttle stick to zero
-After another beep or so unplug the battery and your good to go
-Repeat for the other 3 ESCs

If you have 3 ESCs with just a signal wire (no BEC) and one with three wires (BEC with signal, ground, and power) then you might have to build a harness to calibrate all at the same time. The harness looks like this. You'll plug all the ESCs into one end and the other end into your receiver. Basically all the signal pins in parallel with one ESC providing power and ground. Then use the steps listed above to calibrate all four ESCs at once.

Hope this helps!

Hi, thank you, i have ordered the calibration hub and it should be arriving on the 28th so when i get it i will test it out.