Naza -M Lite not being recognised (WIN 10)

stereodreieck86

Hey guys,

I recently bought an F450 Copter for next to nothing with NAZA-M LiTE.
The Copter is not being recognized by the Hardware Manager, I can not install the DJI Driver (even though I am the Admin), and even the WIN 10 Troubleshooting (execute unsigned driver) does not work as you can see in the video. The video is in German.

Cheers
Nik

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
I cant speak to the M Lite specifically....however I had the same problem last week with the NAZA M version with this KNOWN ISSUE while trying to setup a Tarot 680 hexacopter
I finally contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a windows file to paste into the systems folder with installation instructions....

contact them and explain your issues....good luck

stereodreieck86

I cant speak to the M Lite specifically....however I had the same problem last week with the NAZA M version with this KNOWN ISSUE while trying to setup a Tarot 680 hexacopter
I finally contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a windows file to paste into the systems folder with installation instructions....

contact them and explain your issues....good luck
It was not a Driver issue! The solution in my case was simple: I set the Date to 2013! and everything worked just fine.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
IMG_20231121_155437142.jpg

VERY plausible :-D. ALL new old-stock clearance parts...

The firmware was already hacked up to non-lite version.

More than likely the only DJI I will own other than I have a DJI Flamewheel Hex 550 frame too. It has been thrashed quite a bit with non DJI hardware. Even used to FPV it on 6S packs.

LB

Last edited: