Dvinsk line, what does it mean?

bibbib

Dvinsk line, what does it mean?[solved]

hi guys
i trying to translating "rc planes for beginners -flying your plane" to persian but i can't understand:
when you start getting into more dvinsk line you are going towant to fly pattern ....
Dvinsk line, what does it mean? :confused:
tnx a lot:)

--------------------------------------------
هواپیمای کنترلی در بیب بیب

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I just Googled that and it seemingly has ZERO reference to anything in the RC hobby. Are you sure you have the correct acronym? Could you give us an example of how it is used in the text you are translating or a link to what you ARE translating?

According to google Dvinsk comes up as a town / city name in Latvia. The Dvisk line comes up as a railway between Dvinsk and other cities. Nothing to do with RC for beginners that I can find.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Do you mean the "Base link / leg? That could be referenced as a line. This refers to part of a pattern that is standard practice for early RC flight as well as full scale flight leading to a landing approach.

TexMechsRobot

Posted a thousand or more times
Do you mean the "Base link / leg? That could be referenced as a line. This refers to part of a pattern that is standard practice for early RC flight as well as full scale flight leading to a landing approach.

It was just the Bix mumbling a little. "dvinsk line" translates to "advanced flying".

Gryf

Ha... ;-) I feel sorry for anyone trying to learn English... it's a wonderful language, but it doesn't seem to follow the rules like most other languages. Best of luck!

Gryf

bibbib

hahahah

hahahah
some time i think it better people learn my language until i learn your language :rolleyes: :D ;)
tnx for all for solve my problem