• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DX6i for Sale

Have a DX6i purchased in Oct. that I'm given serious thought of selling. Find I cannot hear the alarm for the timer, old ears. As I move up in planes think I need the timer function and am thinking of the DX8i that has a vibe function for the timer. Thought I would throw a line out to the FliteTest community and see if anyone is interested before going to evil bay.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
Is it the "full" set with rx and servos or only the tx?
"Suggested retail price" normally differs a lot from "street price" as found on ebay or ads.
I found the TX only for £79.99 in a hobbyshop in europe.

Is it the "full" set with rx and servos or only the tx?
"Suggested retail price" normally differs a lot from "street price" as found on ebay or ads.
I found the TX only for £79.99 in a hobbyshop in europe.

Spectrum says there are imitations on the market. This one came direct for Horizon Hobby so I know it is the real deal.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
Spectrum says there are imitations on the market. This one came direct for Horizon Hobby so I know it is the real deal.
This price is from a Horizon Retailer in Europe - but it is TX only and £ are not same as $.
The full set is £129.99 - approx 204 US dollars not far from your price.
The question was if you sell the TX only or the full set.

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
Its DSM2 or DSMX ?

how much would be the shipping to Florida ? i have friends there and they are coming to visit me in Brazil .....

Last edited: