E-flite Pawnee Brave Night Flyer

Bjarnek

My nephew bought an E-flite Pawnee Brave Night Flyer before the weekend, this is a real nice model that you can take out on late summer evenings and just float slowly around due to the lights inside the model with the navigation lights.

You will have a blast with this model doing stunts or just relaxing and just slow fly, however is this model not for beginners due to some nasty tipstalls and you need some experience as a pilot.

Hope you like the video.

Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................;-)

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Nice. I've been hammering on mine for a bit.
Try and add some bigger 4" wheels it seems to help the plane slow down a touch.
Plus you can land in thicker grass!

Bjarnek

Nice. I've been hammering on mine for a bit.
Try and add some bigger 4" wheels it seems to help the plane slow down a touch.
Plus you can land in thicker grass!

Thx Andre, seen your videos of it (I'm a subscriber). Bigger wheels is a good ide but not necessary due to that we mostly flys at our local airport and have an asphalt runway that is 1800 m long and 25 m wide.... :cool:

When I tested it and with full flaps could I almost walk faster then the plane was flying. So I think it's a real slow flyer, but when flying like that do you have to be ready for a tipstall. If it tipstall do you have to have some higet due to that it fals down +/- 20 m before you get it back up to controllable speed and be able to pull out of the stall.