ElectroHub spider quad build

brettp2004

Did you have any vibration dampening in the maiden video? It didn't look like there was any "jello" in the video, especially with no dampening. Awesome build. I really want to build another. My batbone quad flew away a couple months ago. With my gopro. Treat it well, you never know how long it'll stay with you. :D

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
Did you have any vibration dampening in the maiden video? It didn't look like there was any "jello" in the video, especially with no dampening.

In the maiden, I didn't have any dampening on the mobius. It was stuck down with some velcro, so that may have dampened some vibrations. There was a little jello in the video, but it wasn't bad. After that I tried a different clean plate that was some much smaller vibration dampening balls than the ones I put on today squished between the frame and a clean plate with some bolts. That didn't really work any better. I thought I posted some photos of that on this thread, but I guess I didn't. The clean plate I put on today got rid of almost all jello from the video.

Awesome build.

Thanks.

My batbone quad flew away a couple months ago. With my gopro.
Ouch.