ElectroHub H quad build

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
So I set all the mixer channels and I have a new issue. The mixers are only working for aux 1-4. So I can only use about half the switches.

I've never tried more than 8 channels (throttle, aileron, elevator, rudder, aux1, aux2, aux3, aux4). I don't know if that's possible on the Naze32.

Of the 4 that work some of the 3 position switches on report 2 positions.

In the configurator only 2 positions work?

MitchO

Correct only two positions.
Cleanflight shows 8aux inputs with only 4 responding. I have a few other bugs I am working on as well. For example the arm function in cleanflight never turns green but the function works correctly. Cleanflight get laggy and slow also.
That said I think I am to a point where I can press for maiden. I will have to keep working to get rest of the functionality.

MitchO

I have done some looking and I think at least one issue is I have not updated the transmitter. It is still back at 0.5 and the most current Opentx is at 0.13. I don't know if or how I need to check the firmware version on the RX.

All that said I am super grateful for all the help. This is a fun trial and error process.

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
I have done some looking and I think at least one issue is I have not updated the transmitter. It is still back at 0.5 and the most current Opentx is at 0.13.

Yeah, check that out. There are probably some decent changes in there.

All that said I am super grateful for all the help. This is a fun trial and error process.

Not a problem. You'll be in the air in no time.