Fat Shark Attitude V2's for sale

WYSIWYG

1. Fat Shark Attiude V2
  2. Charge Adapter with Deans end ( will need to make the other end or purchase separate)
  3. Battery
  4. Lens Wipe
  5. Case
20160719_005342.jpg
I purchased these from a guy at a local field. I have used these about 5 or 6 times but I usually end up using my monitor more than the goggles. Please note that they do not include a antenna. If you really need one I can try to find one but I do not have any spare circular polarized antenna's It will be the black one that most people throw away.

I am asking 200.00 paypal shipped.

I am mainly selling these to try to raise money to get my nephews either a phantom or inspire for Christmas

If you want to know more about that please click the link in my signature.

I totally understand that's me on 95% of the things I wan't.

As much as I would love to sell these honestly I say if your on a budget get you some of the quanum cyclops or the quanum v2 pros from hobbyking. I actually like these better than my fat sharks. The fatsharks are nice but the quanums are more comfortable in my opinion and I like that I don't feel like the screens are right on my eyes. I dunno I have funny vision though so it may just be one mans opinion.

Best of luck getting you some fpv Gear

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
Yup. I am 11 and self funded (I sell wooden models,) and money is always a problem.
I will look at the other goggles you recommended, thanks for that. I use my iPod for filming in my bixler and dynam Catalina, 129g.
Abe