I’ve only had one, but I can give a quick review of it. I have the Hitec X2.
- Pretty simple UI
- Balances well
- Audible notification when charging completes
- DC and AC inputs
- XT60 DC output when hooked to AC! I’ve used this for a glue gun in the field
- The biggest thing is that I dislike the banana plugs and balance board adapters. To use it I have to plug four adapters in. My next chargers will have XT60 connectors built right into the box, and also the balance plug built right in.
- It relies a bit too heavily on the voice interface, which is annoying and unnecessary.
- The app that goes with it doesn’t work (but isn’t necessary)