First flight in 8 months with the Carbon Cub Z

Bjarnek

After a long winter with extremely much snow and a lot of illness myself and in close family have I finally start flying again. There were some nerves on the first flight, but it quickly went over and flew several times without any crashes. So a great day, I hope that the last little piles of snow will disappear and that everything will dry up quickly now.

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Welcome back to the realm of the flying mate.

Looks like your illness took some toll on you. Seems like you have lost some weight since the last videos. Hopefully getting out in the sun brings the color back to your cheeks and the fresh air in your body chases away all the bad that has kept you down. Hope you get better and better as the days pass and I hope you get to fly more and more as that lifts anyone's spirits for sure.

Bjarnek

It's been hard for me and the rest of my family this winter, so I do hope that we now will have a beautiful spring so that we all can charge our internal batteries and have some happy days. Thx for noticing, I do have lost some weight. Haven't done anything except some worrying and and not being myself, so there are some positive in all the negative........ ;)

It's really good to be back, next week 10-13 may will we have a spring meeting so I'm hoping for excellent whether and a lot of flying.