First Post - First FT Plane - First Bloody Wonder V2 Combat Flight

JPC

A bunch of firsts today.

I've been following FT for a while on YT and the Bloody Wonder combat episode got me excited to try planes again. I'm terrible at building balsa and covering them which is why I usually stick with helis and multis, but the foam seemed like it didn't require a lot of the normal plane building skills.

I picked up the foam board over the weekend and got the plans printed out at a local copy shop for $7 and by this evening I had built two planes and given one to a good friend. The motors, ESCs and servos I had in my parts bins already and it was good to find a use for them.

After out maiden flights and trim out we tried some streamer combat and it was quite a bit of fun.

JPC

I got back out with my buddy today and we did some more combat flying, I was able to get a streamer cut on the first round. On the second round I got tangled in my own streamer and then he took out my tail with a head on. We mounted a Mobius to the planes this time because the guy who normally shoots ground video when we're both flying was sleeping in.