First time flying, grunjet by grifflyer maiden flight

akimbo

This design is the first plane that managed to actually stay in the air for more than a few seconds, although now that I think of it they all crashed because of how I was launching them. I was worried that using an edf for my first plane would make it harder to manage while flying but it turned out fine and the added speed definitely made flying a lot more enjoyable.

Taildragger

Legendary member
This design is the first plane that managed to actually stay in the air for more than a few seconds, although now that I think of it they all crashed because of how I was launching them. I was worried that using an edf for my first plane would make it harder to manage while flying but it turned out fine and the added speed definitely made flying a lot more enjoyable.
Were those aerobatics unintentional or are you just a skilled beginner?

Taildragger

Legendary member
I have been practicing a bit in a simulator so they were intentional. I didn’t quite have the muscle memory down though because I had trouble connecting the actual radio.
good job then! My first Grunjet flight had unintentional rolls followed by a nose right into the ground lol.

akimbo

good job then! My first Grunjet flight had unintentional rolls followed by a nose right into the ground lol.
That is exactly what my friend did when he flew it lmao. I found that toothpicks work great for repairs but you can’t do much when the plane is in several different pieces.