Flite Test Phone Number?

Puffed LiPo

Hi all,

I was wondering if Flite Test has an old fashioned phone number? I have reached out via website contact form, twitter and forum DMs a number of days ago without response. What is the best way to get in touch with one of the cast or a marketing representative with regards to an advertising /sponsorship opportunity.

Thank You
Dan Shust

Spastickitten

What is this for? I think there is a line for product issues and such, so if it something like a suggestion, I think they all have individual emails.

Spastickitten

There are other categories, but they aren't for advertisements. I have messaged individuals (Dave Knop) and got replies, but be careful not to spam.

Puffed LiPo

Understood. It is a legitimate, interesting opportunity that I think is right up their alley. (Besides being a Flite Test fan and product owner, I'm the CTO of a large digital marketing agency in Columbus, OH.) Just trying to gauge interest before we have to quickly move on to other options.

Thanks Again,
Dan

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Dan,

You'll need to get in contact with Austin -- he's setup a contact form at http://flitetest.com/partnerships. He does keep on top of those and there's a fair chance it would get a response faster than his overloaded email account or his occasionally screened phone number.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hi Puffed, I'm Fred.

I have been working with both the email and live chat systems that Flite Test is using.

Emails direct to the employee goes right into their mail box. But anything sent to support@flitetest.com is often coming to me now.

That said, I do tend to direct all of the many business opportunity emails to Austin. So even if you didn't email him directly, chances are he's received it.

All of that being said, and the reason why they don't generally hand out the phone number, is the guys are really busy, more than you would ever guess by the periscope or youtube episodes.

I'm confident Austin will get back to you, it just might be that your email is one he recognizes needs more than a form letter response, and hasn't had a chance to sit down to give his reply the time he feels it deserves.

Puffed LiPo

Crafty Dan...that was my first step. I filled out the form with regards to partnerships. Thanks.

Flyingmonkey...understood. I can imagine. The only reason I'm trying other channels is that the opportunity is time sensitive, and very cool. National brand (but Ohio based), involves a multi-rotor challenge and has a charitable element. If you guys have anyway to get Austin a message on my behalf, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan