Flitetest DIY Gremlins

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Loosing daylight fast. Time to work on my gremlins and make sure they are up for indoor season. One gremlin has all "gremlin" parts, the others are WIP with DYS motors and alternate electronics. AIO cameras are off the wing fleet, so I can put them back on the gremlins. :-D Working on a 3D printed tricopter Gremlin too.
gremlins.jpg

GREMLINS ROCK!
LitterBug

LitterBug

Techno Nut
So I may have just found my ideal camera for my FT Gremlin. The Caddx Ant. Got it for my Strix Nano Goblin, and found that it is actually TOO SMALL ! This thing is supposed to be ultra low light, which hopefully will be perfect for indoor flys. We'll have to see how well it transitions from high to low light, and how wide the DR range is.
CaddxAntFTgremlin.jpg

Still looking for my ultimate 16x16 flite stack....

Cheers!
LitterBug

"Corpse"

Legendary member
So I may have just found my ideal camera for my FT Gremlin. The Caddx Ant. Got it for my Strix Nano Goblin, and found that it is actually TOO SMALL ! This thing is supposed to be ultra low light, which hopefully will be perfect for indoor flys. We'll have to see how well it transitions from high to low light, and how wide the DR range is.
View attachment 171669

Still looking for my ultimate 16x16 flite stack....

Cheers!
LitterBug
When I have the money I gotta get back into gremlins! I burned my old one and never touched one again.:cry: