Fpv cheaper camera

Cb7g35fo

I have a Vivitar DVR 783 HD bought at Walmart around $50 or less US dollars I would like to use it like the Mobius or GoPro to record video / audio as well as transmit via TxRx simultaneously to a ground station for FPV. it seems to work well connected to a computer for an external camera for audio and video. I have looked at wiring for 5 pin USB connectors and found only four wires? Why? Positive red negative black power supply positive green negative white data. I have tried all possible wiring to a standard monitor with a / V - RF connectors with no positive results it seems possible to me the data signal needs to be converted to an analog audio / video. is this simple and I have miss something in my research or has this not been done due to complexity or cost. if this is not been done I submit this as a challenge for those with more experience I know this is a camera of lesser quality than the Mobius or go pro but I have been using it for recording FPV and haven't had any complaints from anyone watching my videos 50 bucks and some wiring and solder is less than 250 and n some wire and solder

fixnfly

I think I have one of those laying around. Isnt there a A/V breakout cable? I can take a look at mine if you still need help.