FT Basix 30 amp ESC problem

RPG FPV

i put the ft basix 30a ESCs in my boomin' flerkin but for some reason, i can't get them calibrated. they work but as soon as i raise the throttle, they jump to about 25% power. when i lower the throttle, they do go lower but as soon as i hit 0% throttle then raise it up again, it jumps straight to 25% (i'm guessing on that percentage but it's somewhere around there). i've done the calibration procedure many times and it just doesn't seem to want to work. does anyone know how to reset them to factory settings?

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Try this:
Airplane battery unplugged
Remove prop
Turn on Tx
Raise throttle to full
Plug in airplane battery
Wait for beeps
Pull throttle to full low

RPG FPV

i've tried that several times as that is the normal calibration procedure. i tried using the blheli procedure to get it back to factory but that didn't work either. the problem is that the esc isn't labeled with a manufacturer, only the FT branding.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
i've tried that several times as that is the normal calibration procedure. i tried using the blheli procedure to get it back to factory but that didn't work either. the problem is that the esc isn't labeled with a manufacturer, only the FT branding.
We rarely know anyone’s experience level. For the FT escs that method should work. You might contact FT’s customer service directly. They’re pretty responsive.

RPG FPV

ok, i'll try that. thought maybe someone else on here might have had the same issue. if i get it resolved, i'll report back. thanks.