FT Mighty Mini Commuter kit?

Bigeard

Hi guys ,
Any forum members on here who have made the FT Mighty Mini Commuter (kit package) and can pass on any relevent information , advice or views as to how practical this plane is for a beginner using it as a trainer ? Any advice appreciated

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Hi guys ,
Any forum members on here who have made the FT Mighty Mini Commuter (kit package) and can pass on any relevent information , advice or views as to how practical this plane is for a beginner using it as a trainer ? Any advice appreciated
I think it is too small for first timers, and the build is a little more complicated than the Tiny Trainer or Tutor.

Bigeard

I think it is too small for first timers, and the build is a little more complicated than the Tiny Trainer or Tutor.
Hi , the actual build would not present any problems as Ive made various types of models for many years but I was interested in your comment about it being too small forfirst timers ? could you explain a little more please .

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Hi , the actual build would not present any problems as Ive made various types of models for many years but I was interested in your comment about it being too small forfirst timers ? could you explain a little more please .
Smaller planes are inherently harder to keep track of and tell orientation.
Imo, you need a Kadet... But yea, you just need to build a plane, and get flying..
Don't overthink or overcomplicate the process.. just build a plane and get out there flying.

Matthew