• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FT Mini F-22 Raptor

Searching through the forums I have only seen a few posts on this model. As I had an extra F pack motor and I'm at a stop with other projects waiting on materials, I thought I would give this one a crack.
It's amazing how just a little colour(1 so far) and a few lines brings out a character. This is the first one I've tried to decorate. Albeit with a permanent marker and a ruler, but quite proud how it looks. Going to stencil a skull onto the belly pan too.
Vertical stabilizers aren't glued in it yet. Have maybe a little more work to do there yet. Run out of time today. Works beckons.
Happy building and flying everybody.

Attachments

whackflyer

You’ll love that plane, I had one, until loss of signal brought it down and I deemed it to damaged to repair. It was a great flying bird. Smooth, moderately quick, and very easy to build. Have fun!

Searching through the forums I have only seen a few posts on this model. As I had an extra F pack motor and I'm at a stop with other projects waiting on materials, I thought I would give this one a crack.
It's amazing how just a little colour(1 so far) and a few lines brings out a character. This is the first one I've tried to decorate. Albeit with a permanent marker and a ruler, but quite proud how it looks. Going to stencil a skull onto the belly pan too.
Vertical stabilizers aren't glued in it yet. Have maybe a little more work to do there yet. Run out of time today. Works beckons.
Happy building and flying everybody.
I too like the Mini-F22. The full-size FT-22 is too big for the meadow behind my house. The Mini can fly fairly comfortably, although I still manage to put it in the trees about twice a year. My latest build of the mini 22 is pictured below. It is amazing what you can do with just a little colored packing tape!
RWB-FT22.jpg

I too like the Mini-F22. The full-size FT-22 is too big for the meadow behind my house. The Mini can fly fairly comfortably, although I still manage to put it in the trees about twice a year. My latest build of the mini 22 is pictured below. It is amazing what you can do with just a little colored packing tape!
View attachment 132880
Amazing work there. Really lovely looking. Kicked my colour scheme into the weeds now😋 lol.