FT swappable plane plans

agupt108

Thank you! But now when I click to print, it gives me various setting as to how to print the image; as of default settings there is some gap between the border and the edge of the paper as in the image.
Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 2.33.09 PM.png

Xamith

The gap is by design as most printers cannot print completely to the edge of the paper.

Under the Preview tab in your screenshot is the scale option, make sure you select "Scale" and set the textbox across from it to 100%.

Also, try printing just one page and measure the ruler at the top making sure that 1" = 1" or 1cm=1cm to make sure that the scale is exact.

agupt108

The gap is by design as most printers cannot print completely to the edge of the paper.

Under the Preview tab in your screenshot is the scale option, make sure you select "Scale" and set the textbox across from it to 100%.

Also, try printing just one page and measure the ruler at the top making sure that 1" = 1" or 1cm=1cm to make sure that the scale is exact.
Ok thank you!

Foamforce

What Xamith said.

Also, I’ll just throw this out there. If you work somewhere that has a large laser printer, it probably prints 11x17 sheets. That’s the B tiling size. Going with that reduces each sheet of foam from 8 tiled pages to 4, but that reduces the number of edges you have to cut and tape together from 20 to 8. Obviously only applicable if you have access to the printer. Good luck!

hankflies03