alex_diener_6

Can you guys make an FT VTOL? I think it would be a cool new addition to the FT store. I do not have any ideas so the creativity part is up to you guys. Maybe something like an Osprey.

earthsciteach

That might be a tough one now that Peter is no longer full time at FT. He has build VTOLs in the past and certainly has the capability. Just don't know how much he will contribute from here forward.

I happen to be working on just such a build right now. The intent is to document it in detail so I will hand it to you (FT) on a silver platter. I just got it flying this morning, but still have some kinks to work out.
IMG_1966.JPG

localfiend

I like 3D printers...
Mentor
I happen to be working on just such a build right now. The intent is to document it in detail so I will hand it to you (FT) on a silver platter. I just got it flying this morning, but still have some kinks to work out.
View attachment 72684

Cool. Do the motor's rotate?

I'm working on building myself a CNC machine. When it's done I hope to figure out a good solid and dependable motor rotation system. Then there are several VTOL designs I want to try my hand at.