FTCC Podcast LIVE tonight 8:00 EST!

earthsciteach

We would love to have you tune into our live streaming of the FTCC podcast tonight, March 12, at 8:00 pm Eastern. We may start streaming a bit earlier, but the recording begins at 8:00(ish). You can chat with us and each other online through youtube. Ask questions, add to the conversation, make fun of Mike and me! Take it easy on Ryan, though, he's our guest. Ah, who am I kidding. Make fun of him, too! We'd love to interact with you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWrkhiteMjg&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
BUT BUT NCIS is on at 8pm......

Will try n tune in mate. Got several things going on here at once starting in a few minutes.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well crap.... hurried n finished what I needed to do only to open the page and find my stupid self did not change clocks last night...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well at least I caught the tail end of this live and got to pop in and say hi to everyone. Ill have to listen to the full version tomorrow and see what I missed.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yeah was lookin for your name to pop up in the yt chat.. Wilmracer was there but bailed just before the end to go do some glass work.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
@Psyborg, But it good you made it nonetheless.

I enjoyed the episode. It was shorter than typical but that is fine. I think the duration of the show episodes is less important than the quality of everyone connecting.

Good and timely announcement Pat. Please do let us all know when the next one will be. Hopefully by that time everyone, ahem, can have their clocks adjusted.