Podcast this Sunday 3/12!

earthsciteach

We will be recording episode 26 (I think) this Sunday, March 12th and will be streaming live on our youtube channel! Our guest host this week will be Ryan Papp (Crashrecovery on the forum). We will be discussing what we've been up to lately (I've been busy building!), our adventures at the CPAA flea market at the Lebanon County Fairgrounds (tomorrow) and whatever else comes to mind. We would love to have you tune into the live stream and chat with us via youtube chat thingy during the podcast! Podcast starts 8:00ish pm, Eastern Standard! And don't forget the time change!!!

***Special Alert***
We just confirmed a major guest for May 7th. Mark your calendars! No, I'm not going to say who it is right now, but this will be a podcast not to miss!

Last edited:

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I am confused. March 3rd was a Friday - 8 days ago. This Sunday is the 12th... :)

02:00 AM is a little early in my timezone for me to hear/watch you live though, but I'll listen later.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
A squirrel must have run across the keyboard causing the typo. Oh the squirrel problem he has.

I'm looking forward to it and planning on being there. I don't know aboutnthe rest of the world but here we're changing our clocks ahead an hour. So if yu want it live take that into consideration.

Last edited: