Giveaway - Ready-to-Fly FPV Racer VIFLY R220

johnq816

VIFLY R220 is a new brand in Ready-to-Fly FPV Racer. It employs a brand new unified body design which makes the drone very compact and the performance of anti-crashing is amazing. In addition, we found there were many smart designs, ie, LED display to show the battery voltage and channel information, one button to switch the video transmission channel, DVR port design, warning buzzer, etc.

Now VIFLY Team is doing a giveaway promotion in their facebook, check it here, https://www.facebook.com/viflydrone/

vifly.JPG

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ewww social media... I would probably enter for this if I were not skeered of getting digital leprosy from touching facebook.

That is a neat little design. Mind posting the spec's here for general knowledge for those of us who wont use facebook?

johnq816

VIFLY R220 Spec

Aircraft Specifications
Size (L x W x H): 185x185x60mm
Wheelbase: 220mm
Weight: 400g (3S Battery included)
Remote Controller: FlySKY i6-VF
Receiver: FlySKY FS-iA6B
Main Controller: F3
OSD: Clean Flight OSD
Brushless Motor: VF-RC-2205 (CW/CCW) KV2300
ESC: F20A
Propeller: 5045
Battery: 11.1V 1500mAh 35C 3S Li-PO / 14.8V 1500mAh 35C 4S Li-PO (optional)
Flight Time: 8mins(3S) / 10mins(4S)
Working Environment: -10℃ ~ +40℃

Camera
Horizontal Resolution: 600TVL
Field of View: 140°
System Committee: PAL/NTSC
Power Input : DC 5V

Wireless Video Transmitter
Working Frequency 5.8GHz
Channel Bind A/B/C/D/E sections 40 channels
Output Power (CE) ≤20mW
Output Power (FCC) ≤200mW
Antenna Right-handed circular polarization

The official website:
http://www.viflydrone.com/

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
TY sir much appreciated.

The reason for a go pro mount is high resolution filming. The DVR port would be the low res feed off the flight camera. Cool as it is on its own though. I record both when I fly. I dvr the camera I fly with and the use a 720p 60 fps camera now for a wider better view of my total lack in flying skills :D At least I always have good crash footage hehe