Graupner MZ12 help please

Edgeflyer

I need to know how the Graupner USB interface connects to a transmitter (MZ12) for firmware updates. I have the interface and cable for receivers but Graupner say I need 6886.S to connect it to my tx. But it is no longer available. It looks like just a 3 wire cable like a server extension. Does anyone have one that I could copy or know the pinouts?

Kzhurley

This is what I have and I use it successfully on my Mz-24 IMG_3611.jpeg
I believe it is just an extension like you say. Would be easy to make out of 2 servo cables just match the colors

Last edited:

Edgeflyer

Thanks for the information. I have that cable up to the black red and white one which seems to be a simple servo extension. So I will give that a try. For your MZ24 do you use this to update the tx firmware?

Kzhurley

Thanks for the information. I have that cable up to the black red and white one which seems to be a simple servo extension. So I will give that a try. For your MZ24 do you use this to update the tx firmware?
Yes. It is very hit or miss if the program works like it supposed to or not. I found a YouTube video that showed how to do it