Great spot part 1 of 3

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Check them go pro settings mate. That set up has terrible light handling when looking at the sky then back to the ground. I thought at first you were running a run cam split until I looked. That is how their default settings look when transitioning from bright to dark since they STILL use the stock indoor settings...

Soo many things to fly around out there. Im gonna bet you can get some great rips out there and that huge barn is GOLD for winter flying.

ebeez

Check them go pro settings mate. That set up has terrible light handling when looking at the sky then back to the ground. I thought at first you were running a run cam split until I looked. That is how their default settings look when transitioning from bright to dark since they STILL use the stock indoor settings...

Soo many things to fly around out there. Im gonna bet you can get some great rips out there and that huge barn is GOLD for winter flying.
Hey Psyborg! Yes I saw that too. Both cameras had bad settings for this rip session. Already making plans to go up again this coming weekend!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Who knows... Maybe he will catch the FPV bug and you can talk him into partnering in hosting fpv race and freestyle events on the property and make some money before the hobby gets destroyed by regulation.

The Luv2rip FPV Invitational sounds like a good name for an event to kick it all off hehe :eek:o_O:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:;):cool: