help needed with transmitter and receiver

unusualmidget

so i built the electrohub and i have the lemon rx receiver and the dx6i transmitter i pared them correctly, had a few short flights. i turn it all on and all the light are on and correct but nothing happens, i have walk manny distances still noting battery is fully charged, all connections are solid, i dont know what else to do, any ideas ?

ThorTheGodKiller

Do you mean when you put input from your transmitter the motors don't respond? Are all of your wires fully plugged in, they can come loose and fall out in between flights. Did you have a crash that could have damaged something? What flight controller are you using?

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
Have you tried the receiver directly on a servo or something like that to make sure it's receiving the signal ok?
At least that way you can rule out problems with the Rx or the bind

unusualmidget

so everything is plugged in correctly nothing loose, i am using the Flip 1.5 with CASE, have not tried the servo thing yet but will soon and get back to you. i know i have bound it correctly all the lights on both the flip and lemon are all on and correct. still no flight, i am charging everything maybe a low transmitter bats.

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
another thing... do you have to do one of those "down and to the left" things or something like that with the gimbal to initialize the Flip at all? Maybe you forgot to do that (thought I doubt it if you have already had flights with it)?