HEY JOSH!!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

Just an FYI. Core FT team RARELY visit here since the change over to Facebook. Unless you directly email them or someone connected to FT happens to point out your post to them its best to try other means of contact if you really need their attention. Seems @Wes B. and @FTCA Director are the most seen "from the main office" people to regularly frequent these forums. M2ybe tap one of them and ask they pass important information on.

Wes B.

Site Moderator
Staff member
Just an FYI. Core FT team RARELY visit here since the change over to Facebook. Unless you directly email them or someone connected to FT happens to point out your post to them its best to try other means of contact if you really need their attention. Seems @Wes B. and @FTCA Director are the most seen "from the main office" people to regularly frequent these forums. M2ybe tap one of them and ask they pass important information on.

FTCA Director(Lee) and I are active here! It can just be crazy busy but anything people want Josh to see I make sure to get it in front of him!

basslord1124

Master member
As we sometimes joke where I work, "Corporate's coming, be on your best behavior." It's all in friendly good humor though.

Yeah don't think I have ever seen Josh post here and I'm not as seasoned as some of the others. Lee does of course, and I have also seen Stefan in the past.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
So Sponz, how are you in relation to flitetest? Are you a friend, a member?

I see you are new here. Welcome to the Flite Test family!

I am not officially on the FT payroll as an employee. I'm just another member of the FT family like anyone else here. I do not speak for Flite Test in any official capacity. That said, I am a moderator/mentor here on the forums, as well as a moderator for the Flite Test Fans Facebook group. Also, as @Ligbaer stated above, I draw all the official plans for Flite Test. In addition to that I have designed and released free plans for several of my own RC model airplanes, one of which (the Bloody Baron) was the first FT Community Series designs kitted by Flite Test. Links to some of my designs are in my signature (below).

Incader

"I see you are new here. Welcome to the Flite Test family!"
Thanks for the warm welcome but...I'm not new
I've been in the Flite test family for 3 years. I Have built completely 5 of their planes and have 2 more queued up. 2 of the 5 scratch built. I am only just now expanding to stuff like this.
I always thought that their was a longer hierarchy were forums were not considered and stayed away for a while but now I see how they work.

Incader

I have made the Twin Twirl scratch built. I'm talking like a serious gyrocopter. Maybe one designed by them with actual shape to it.
Don't get me wrong I love the way that the twin Twirl flies and looks.

Incader

I imagine something epic like a cross between a V-22 Osprey and an Airbus A400M Atlas but in a gyrocopter form.

Its a bit lofty