Hi everyone!

JFs743

Hi, I'm new to this forum and today, I just received my FT edition Vortex 150.
I'm new to non-RTF models, this was my first time seeing a separate receiver and having to install it. Thankfully it was easy enough, I only have it holding with a rubber band for now, it'll have to do until I get my hands on the proper screwdriver and double-sided tape.
I'm a young man from Montreal and I'd love to meet people in the hobby and maybe enter an amateur racing league.
I have a dozen of models including Blade nano CP-X, AS3Xtra, Latrax Alias, Blade Inductrix FPV, DJI Mavic Pro and my new Vortex 150.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on the purchase. It's always nice to have more and more people here in the community.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Welcome to Flite Test fellow quadie!

It all gets more fun once you step away from pre builts and auto level machines and into FPV. Your skills will increase a lot faster and having something you built and can repair on your own makes it even better as it is less expensive over time. Keep a good supply of props as you will chew thru those like crazy. Also if you are interested in racing look up Multigp and see if there is already a chapter near you that you could get into. that will REALLY up your skills fast being around people to guide you and to compete with.