Hi everyone

Kamille Nielsen

I thought I would just post this here. I am new to this forum but not new to the RC Aircraft community. I also enjoy making YouTube content and sharing it with everyone, no I don't make money at it nor do I want to. Just love the fun of both flying and editing video, I'm not that good at either. Please enjoy or not enjoy completely up to you.

FishbonesAir

I thought I would just post this here. I am new to this forum but not new to the RC Aircraft community. I also enjoy making YouTube content and sharing it with everyone, no I don't make money at it nor do I want to. Just love the fun of both flying and editing video, I'm not that good at either. Please enjoy or not enjoy completely up to you.
Welcome aboard. I'm Dave, aka Capt Fishbones, destroyer of airplanes. Perhaps, someday, I shall accomplish another elusive 2 minute maiden flight. 😆

bisco

Elite member
Welcome aboard. I'm Dave, aka Capt Fishbones, destroyer of airplanes. Perhaps, someday, I shall accomplish another elusive 2 minute maiden flight. 😆
i was wondering how to find op's youtube channel, and what their dynam link was about

Last edited: