Hobby King Cyber Sale

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
I heard about the EFX Racer after dropping money on a 26cc gas engine that was half-priced, and a few other smaller items as well. The Pay Pal account got a workout today!

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
Often people do not look into the shipping options. Just saying the first one that comes up is usually way too high but there are other options.
LooseBruce

Yes but NOT paying the expensive shipping can lead to headache. Almost every order I get from HK international warehouse ships Swiss post. I have tried other options...cheaper and more expensive. But they are the only ones I have found to be consistent, have decent tracking, good delivery times, and packages arrive not destroyed.

LooseBruce

Yes but NOT paying the expensive shipping can lead to headache. Almost every order I get from HK international warehouse ships Swiss post. I have tried other options...cheaper and more expensive. But they are the only ones I have found to be consistent, have decent tracking, good delivery times, and packages arrive not destroyed.
My experience differs a little. I have never had an order with damaged parts.I always ship the cheapest way. I have to agree about shipping time.That is the trade off.
My attitude is to order it and then try to forget about it.By time it finally arrives it is a surprise. :)

LooseBruce