Hobby King Cyber Sale

The 9XR Pro at $50 is extremely tempting, and currently sitting in my cart. The whole no module thing has me intimidated...

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Are you trying to order from a mobile device, I have had those sort of issues trying to place an order from my ipad, but the order went through when I got home and paid on my desktop PC.

Nope. Working from a Windows7 PC.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Just picked up the Skipper XL for $69.85 (& $18 shipping). Which was my price point to pull the trigger on the smaller one. Boo yah!

Note: up at 2 am due to wife surgery recovery nursing and checked sale. Guessing these will go quickly.

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
If I hadn't spent more this week already than I have in the past two months combined I'd be grabbing a lot more deals.

Not that they're all deals. Saw the bixler2 RTF for $45...but only in international...and the cheapest shipping was $75 :)

The $5 accucel-6 was really calling to me...in the AR warehouse too....I'm kind of glad it sold out before I gave in. I see it's still in the west coast warehouse for only $10 though. Mine still "works" but the right button is unreliable and the new version looks to have more features (like the PC port.)

I really need to stop checking this sale page.

(And FWIW most of my spending this week wasn't on HK...been buying components for some DIY electronics projects that are RC related.)

earthsciteach

I bought the mini-DLG from the USA East warehouse over the weekend. Its like an addiction. Can't...stop...looking.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
I picked up a few RTR cars this morning as gifts. But it has not been to spectacular today for planes like Friday and earlier, just free shipping over 150 so far.

Yes I refresh at each hour, I now have more time than money left.

Side notes:
Disappointed in Horizon Hobby, nothing different on their sales than you see through out the year.

FliteTest 20% off kits is awesome.

rc-plane

sky mule

I had a pulsejet in my cart till I saw the shipping. NO SALE! :(

Thurmond

I had a skymule in my cart and then I saw the shipping over 70 bucks to ship to canada plus the import fees, forget it I will build peters guinea pig almost looks the same

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
I got two Multistar 4s 5200mAh Lipos for $15 each for the AR warehouse! With shipping getting two is the same cost as if I bought just one a few weeks ago (Used to be $40 a pop). I was also tempted to get the Jiyi P2 FC for $50, but I did not know much about it so I passed.