How can I navigate the articles section correctly / find something?

PhoenixHawk

Hello,

I feel a bit los in the article section.

I want to start building from the downloadable plans, but I seem to miss the very basics.
For example: I have the plan, but how do I print that on the foam board? Or should I print that on paper? But then, how do I fix that on the foamboard so that it does not move?

I assume there is a howto available on that, but I can't find it in the article section.

Also, I tried to find information on the Mini series or mighty minis. What are they etc? I am searching for the introduction of these things in the videos or articles, but I am unable to find them.

Is the search on the articles really that bad, or did I miss an important hint on how to use the search correctly?

Please help me and point me to how I can find what I am looking for in the articles and videos. Thanks,

Sebastian aka PhoenixHawk

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Hey Sebastian, Welcome to the forum!

yeah, the search in the articles section is finicky -- you almost need to know what's in there to get it to pop up and misspell something (or worse, the author misspells it) it won't fix it for you.

As for how to start from plans, I saw this article go by recently from Kurt0326:

http://flitetest.com/articles/how-to-from-pdf-plans-to-parts

That should get you parts from plans, then follow the build video to go from parts to plane :)