How do I create Tiled Plans

Tactical Ex

I have finished using Adobe Illustrator CS3 to create some plans and I am having some trouble getting them into the tiled format for printing. I want to add the spacing guides either on the corners or the dashed line borders like the FT plans but I just haven't been able to figure it out. Anyone know how?

Tactical Ex

I found some that do that with watermarks added (which don't look any different than if you were to print as a poster from Adobe Reader) but I'm looking specifically for the tiling style (full length dashed lines) the FT plans have such as those found on the Versa tiled plans.

epicstrikard

Actual Pilot, RC Idiot
I found some that do that with watermarks added (which don't look any different than if you were to print as a poster from Adobe Reader) but I'm looking specifically for the tiling style (full length dashed lines) the FT plans have such as those found on the Versa tiled plans.
Look for a website that allows you to create posters. I once knew of a website that allowed seamless connection between pages. I'll have to find it again.