How do u charge a lipo

Tkenyo

Hello
I just received my rtf bixler today and it came with a battery (lipo) a 2s/3s li-po balance charger and a crocodile cord but i don't know how to charge them, and i am scared to low up the battery. Do i need any new equipment?

Regards Tom

Attachments

• lipo.jpg
    lipo.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 57

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
The crocodile clips can be used to connect to a 12V battery like a car battery. The rest is automatic.
I would suggest getting a better charger as your budget allows, something that is programmable with an LCD screen that displays voltage and amperage is your best bet. Those little chargers don't last very long and can pose a fire threat after a few months use. Just don't leave a charging battery on it's own and you should have no issues.

Tkenyo

The crocodile clips can be used to connect to a 12V battery like a car battery. The rest is automatic.
I would suggest getting a better charger as your budget allows, something that is programmable with an LCD screen that displays voltage and amperage is your best bet. Those little chargers don't last very long and can pose a fire threat after a few months use. Just don't leave a charging battery on it's own and you should have no issues.

Thank You, is there any chargers which can be plugged into the wall ?

Justin

Please buy a better charger, such as an Accucel 6. Always watch your batteries as they charge and store them in a safe place. You don't want to start a fire. Lipos are dangerous, but not as dangerous as they are productive.