Help! How to find an RC helicopter that I lost?

Sam-U

So the side propellers kept falling off so I glued them on, and I went to test them out. And then my helicopter which was supposed to hover started going up and spinning and I can't really control it so it got blew away and got stuck in some random house in my neighborhood. I went and asked some people but they didn't see it so what do I do now? the controller can't find it too

Sam-U

Also it probably ran out of battery because I don't know where it is now and its been a day I hope it doesn't rain

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
So the side propellers kept falling off so I glued them on, and I went to test them out. And then my helicopter which was supposed to hover started going up and spinning and I can't really control it so it got blew away and got stuck in some random house in my neighborhood. I went and asked some people but they didn't see it so what do I do now? the controller can't find it too

That is called a full throttle runaway. The when it loses a prop the oscillations send the gyros into overload and the FC keeps spinning the other motors faster to try and compensate until they are all at full tilt boogie. They only way to save the aircraft is an immediate disarm and bite the bullet on crash damage vs losing an entire craft.

To be honest that sounds like a toy level aircraft and probably isn't worth worrying over as the problems you have already had will only get worse over time. Might be just the right time to step up into something more hobby grade now that you have had stick time. Also flying in a populated neighborhood probably not the best idea these days. Anger the wrong person and things could get expensive really quickly.