Help! I need help with my Flysky fsi6x

ege elçin

Here is the link to the video:
I dont know what is the problem but the sound of the controller is problematic even when i didnt connect it to the receiver. It feels like some kind of frequency issue: commands are delayed and quick commands are not even transmitted to the receiver. I was hoping that you guys can help me

ege elçin

guys i solved it. I live in a city with 80% moisture and 35 degree celcius. When i turned it on in a room with air conditioner it worked nice, it still made the same issue sometimes, but i think i can handle it

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
guys i solved it. I live in a city with 80% moisture and 35 degree celcius. When i turned it on in a room with air conditioner it worked nice, it still made the same issue sometimes, but i think i can handle it
Still unusual behaver. I also live in a warm humid place, recently it has been 95F (35C) & 85% humidity. We only have that kind of weather for 4-5 weeks before more moderate conditions come. I have not had a delay problem in my setup, it reacts instantly. A 4 in 1 Tx with the same FlySky Rx you are using.

ege elçin

Still unusual behaver. I also live in a warm humid place, recently it has been 95F (35C) & 85% humidity. We only have that kind of weather for 4-5 weeks before more moderate conditions come. I have not had a delay problem in my setup, it reacts instantly. A 4 in 1 Tx with the same FlySky Rx you are using.
i know, it is still an issue, and I don't even know how to solve it. But I was shocked when I saw it working again. yeah, still unusual, but at least i know it is not about the esc or sth

Bricks

Master member
I would be tempted to pull the back cover off of the radio and check for loose connections or JST and ribbon connectors, not seated properly.