In case of rain!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
If the weather reports are to be believed, we might get some rain during the event.

Many folks are bringing EZ-up style tents, the FT guys rented a large event tent, there's going to be sheltered places all around.

What are your rainy day back up plans in case the weather isn't the best for flying?

bitogre

Build, Build, Build, and maybe play games.

I have a project that I was hoping to have done before Flite Fest but it now looks like it will not be (need an Oscilloscope to figure out a LED issue before building the FT Cruiser). If I cannot fly, I can work on that project.

Even if I had that project done, I will be getting 2 FT planes there (KickStarter rewards) that I can build there.

Then I got some random parts I would love to get ideas on how to use the part to build a multirotor or figure out other uses for the parts.

Finally, if I have built all that and have free time from volunteering, Mytchak is talking about board games. I'd happily play in those. I'll bring some of my games for other to play even if I am too busy else where.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Planning on bringing a partially put together scratch build of my own design. That is if I dont finish it before FF gets here... wait... didn't I just finish a scratch build?:cool:

Mytchak

KG5CZA
Build, Build, Build, and maybe play games.

Finally, if I have built all that and have free time from volunteering, Mytchak is talking about board games. I'd happily play in those. I'll bring some of my games for other to play even if I am too busy else where.

Actually - I saw the opportunity to mess with you to bring heavy stuff since I'm brining the scope for you ;)

All good fun! I'm not much of a gamer but I'm sure to enjoy the comradery.

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
I have my fly fishing waders and a rain jacket. Nothing can stop me now.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Poloy the air frame, add some tape, balloons on the ESC and RX...

Go for it.

ofiesens2

Professional noob
From what it looks like, we are going to be tent camping. First order of business upon arrival will be to erect a tarp between some trees, unless somebody would be ever so gracious to share a gazebo or awning with us.

Splatwillicrash

I will hit the vendor tents with a credit card and a fist full of mailing labels, cause I aint gonna be able to carry anything back on the Plane.... Other than that, I have an RV, I have a PC, I have food, Beer, and I bet I can find a person or two to talk to... As long as the whole thing aint rained out it should be fine.....

bitogre

Actually - I saw the opportunity to mess with you to bring heavy stuff since I'm brining the scope for you ;)

All good fun! I'm not much of a gamer but I'm sure to enjoy the comradery.

Awww.... :(

I am a big gamer :D (not including computer games). You may have been joking but I am happy to bring the games if there is a chance people will play them.

But, go ahead, mess with me. :cool: I'm a big boy and don't mind. :) I figured it was in good fun ;) and you are doing me a big favor. :applause:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'll be bringing my HK Skipper and an umbrella! :p

Also plan to do some building while I'm there.

crash bandicoot

I'll be hanging out, but if it rains I might head to the NFL Hall of Fame for an hour, then come back. I can't drive all the way to Ohio from Kansas and NOT go there.

Tjhogg

I know my group is bringing a projector so we can watch fpv it will also work as back up for movies and phoenix v5