Upcoming events in Southeast USA October 2021

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Hodges Hobbies All Electric Fly In. HHAEFI

HODGES FIELD 428 Neil Hodges Road Andersonville, Georgia 31711

This long running event is held at the wold famous Hodges Field. If you're a long time viewer of Flite Test, you may recognize it because they've filmed a few episodes here during SEFF, an all electric event held in the spring.

hhaefi.jpeg

Huck-O-Ween

I'm definitely going to this one in Iron City GA. 3D Farm, Rock Pond Rd, Iron City, GA 39859

Dates are October 20-24, 2021

The event is held on private property and is not an AMA event so no memberships are required to participate. This is a well attended event with no fees. Typically we all agree to figure what camping and event fees would normally be, and buy that much in raffle tickets. The landowner gets compensated through this. They put on several big meals at night, all free as well. It is a "3D" event in name mostly. It's open to all styles of flying (except helicopters... there was an incident, and I'll leave it at that.)

Amenities on site... There's a large pole barn with electricity. Other than that, camping is primitive. The landowner has built two restrooms and a shower house. There's also (limited) lodging in Donalsonville GA (ten minutes away), and even more in Bainbridge GA (25-30 minutes away).

It's FPV friendly, electric, glow and gas friendly. All in all, it's a very friendly event. I hope to see you there.

*EDIT* I just saw that the landowner/event organizer posted that he's limiting aircraft to fixed wing craft this year. DJI style drones will be an exception. But 3D rotorcraft are taking a break this year.

huckoween.jpeg

Bigfoot in the Fall RC Plane Fly-In and Swap

550 Sardis Road, Gardendale, AL 35071
October 22nd-24th 2021

Bigfoot.jpeg

Fly Boyz Fly In

Fly BoyzRC Club in Elberta AL

fly boys.jpeg

Eglin Aero Modellers Swap Meet

Eglin Swap.jpeg

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Can you try to keep this list up to date?
And thanks!
Anyone is welcome to add to this list. I can edit the first post to include the additions. Let's keep it to October-Decemeber.

I supposed we could do something quarterly like this.

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I use it as a tool. I did a purge last year. I started to remove people from my feed that are consistently negative, or if they only posted political comments and memes. I make sure to only like groups that post content that makes me happy.

Since doing that, I actually noticed a reduction in stress in my life.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
I use it as a tool. I did a purge last year. I started to remove people from my feed that are consistently negative, or if they only posted political comments and memes. I make sure to only like groups that post content that makes me happy.

Since doing that, I actually noticed a reduction in stress in my life.
A year ago, I took the plunge. Off Twitter, FB, and all news and commentary. Peace at last!