Interesting things found in Model Aviation magazine

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Just received the Aug. 23 edition of Model Aviation from AMA. A really nice article on building foam board wings that cites rccombat.com and Adams Readi-Board. It warms my heart to see such in depth research trying to advance the hobby. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Another reason to cancel AMA - their magazine has great ads, but the articles and builds look like they are from the 1970 hay days. 🤣

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Can't remember the last time I tried to look at the mag. It is such a mess in digital form on their app that it isn't worth the effort to try. Just give us a PDF thank u.

LB

Piotrsko

Master member
It's a shame AMA couldn't find common cause with other org.s. They're only about 35 miles from me, maybe I should go ask them.
Good luck with that. I never got any answer for anything (except sending me a membership letter) including the shutdown of a couple of flying sites that they actually sponsored.

@CappyAmeric if you were 30 during the '70s YOU are way older than me and IIRC, shouldnt trust you

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Good luck with that. I never got any answer for anything (except sending me a membership letter) including the shutdown of a couple of flying sites that they actually sponsored.

@CappyAmeric if you were 30 during the '70s YOU are way older than me and IIRC, shouldnt trust you
I was in my 20s - but I am very trustworthy ;)😇

RyanMatthew

Hey! Got that Aug. 23 Model Aviation mag too. 🙌 Super cool article on foam board wings with shoutouts to rccombat.com and Adams Readi-Board. Love how they're diving deep to level up the hobby! 😂😂😂