Is the Emax ES 3154 digital servo compatible with the ET Vector FC?

g36pilot

My yaw/tilt servo chatters when moved off center but only for right yaw. Center & left work just fine.

I'd like to hear from anyone here successfully using the 3154 with the Vector FC. The Vector FC requires a digital servo.

Aircraft is a Electrohub tricopter in the 5 motor Dragonfly configuration. The BEC/ESC for Motor #3 is supplying power to the Vector. The other 4 BEC/ESCs have the red power lead disconnected.

Trouble shooting efforts so far are:
  • replaced servo with another 3154
  • tested w/rerouted wiring in case of interference .
  • individually checked each ESC and motor combo for proper operation by connecting directly to the receiver's throttle channel. They work normally.
  • Studied the manual and Vector setup videos. Run multiple setup attempts w/the manual, and Flitetest & d3wey YouTube videos as a read & do checklist.
  • W/separate 6v battery pack for power either at the Vector or Rx, bypassed the BEC and no change in servo function. Servo works fine directly from the Rx, wonky from the Vector.

My next options are one at a time replacing the BEC/ESC and trying a different manufacturer's digital servo, do the Vector factory reset and configure from scratch.

Thanks for any assistance.

AJ,
aka g36pilot