• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is this camera any good?

Ryan O.

Elite member
I got this camera in the mail today and I am wondering if anyone else new if this is cheese or good for the price. It was around 23 bucks so I thought why not. View attachment 152065
I had one until I crashed my Bushwacker, narrowly missing a car, nose in to the ground. The case was cracked open and the SD card flung out. It is a little heavy, but I was able to "fly" it on a twin sparrow. It takes good video though.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
I've had good luck with my firefly Q6.

Not as cheap as some mentioned here but if you want really good footage and very little weight it's a good buy for $60.

If I dont care as much about quality I just use my little AIO camera and record off of my goggles...

mach1 rc

Elite member
I've had good luck with my firefly Q6.

Not as cheap as some mentioned here but if you want really good footage and very little weight it's a good buy for $60.

If I dont care as much about quality I just use my little AIO camera and record off of my goggles...
60$ sounds a little to much for me. All I want is something g were you can at least see the plane 😜

Hondo76251

Legendary member
60$ sounds a little to much for me. All I want is something g were you can at least see the plane 😜
yeah, but its 4K!

near go pro quality at 1/3rd the weight...

but yeah, I agree, if all you want is to see the plane, I've got the 1080 camera out of an old toy drone that i've used quite a few times that actually works pretty good! I love using it on maidens and such when crashing is a real strong possibility. Always fun to have a first person view of a good crash! lol