first plan question

Albertoo

Hello all,

I am planning on buying the FT Mighty Mini Tiny Trainer MKR2 including accessories(powerpack, charger and battery). I already own a spektrum ds6i which i bought for €40,- and used to flight in PhoenixRC for a while so i will also buy a spektrum reciever. Now i noticed that in the accessories list the Caddx Ant AIO FPV Camera was listed. Is this a good choice in combination with the Emax Transporter 2 Analog FPV Goggles w/ DVR and Removable Screen. Is both this camera and the goggles enough to go flighing fpv if i buy a 6ch reciever so i can plug in the camera on 1 channel which i do not use since it is a 4ch plane? I am not planning on using it right away but since shipping is quite expensive to the netherlands i thought it is better to order once and sponsor flighttest properly... any advice ?

Last edited:

Burnhard

Hello all,

I am planning on buying the FT Mighty Mini Tiny Trainer MKR2 including accessories(powerpack, charger and battery). I already own a spektrum ds6i which i bought for €40,- and used to flight in PhoenixRC for a while so i will also buy a spektrum reciever. Now i noticed that in the accessories list the Caddx Ant AIO FPV Camera was listed. Is this a good choice in combination with the Emax Transporter 2 Analog FPV Goggles w/ DVR and Removable Screen. Is both this camera and the goggles enough to go flighing fpv if i buy a 6ch reciever so i can plug in the camera on 1 channel which i do not use since it is a 4ch plane? I am not planning on using it right away but since shipping is quite expensive to the netherlands i thought it is better to order once and sponsor flighttest properly... any advice ?
Hi there. This setup should pretty much work. You can play around with positioning the camera on the tiny trainer. On mine I had it on top of the rudder so that I could see the wings relative to the horizon. When you add the cam, check your CG and do a test flight without the goggles to trim you plane as the cam adds quite a bit of drag.