"Jello" Everybody

GuilleFPV

Hi guys!! i´m Guille from spain, have a 5-6 years vagage in the drones hobbye, last time i flyed was in febrary 2019, the laws are every time stronger for us, and each time have less time to repair and maintenance my drones...maybe sounds contradictory, but days ago i flyed a wing with a friend..and i have recovered a bit of ilusion, have a lot of garbage from drones, and wan to use it for do anythink what can fly...
Can extend more the presentation but my poor inglish maybe make to bleed your eyes...see all you in the threads....

bisco

Elite member
Hi guys!! i´m Guille from spain, have a 5-6 years vagage in the drones hobbye, last time i flyed was in febrary 2019, the laws are every time stronger for us, and each time have less time to repair and maintenance my drones...maybe sounds contradictory, but days ago i flyed a wing with a friend..and i have recovered a bit of ilusion, have a lot of garbage from drones, and wan to use it for do anythink what can fly...
Can extend more the presentation but my poor inglish maybe make to bleed your eyes...see all you in the threads....
can you elaborate on the 'i have recovered a bit of ilusion'?

grsom

Hola Guille,

Soy de Denver en EEUU. Durante la Covid he aprendido como construir y volar modelos de avion.

Me encanta España y el idioma castellano. Para evitar el frio estamos pensando en quedar en España el invierno que viene.

Tengo unas preguntas:

Puedo usar la misma radio y receptores como en EEUU.

View attachment 221753

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...85032214881007&utm_content=AllProducts_MOFseU

Cuales son reglas para volar en su pais? Hay un pagina del web con información corriente?

Gracias por la ayuda.

Daniel

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Holla Guille, bienvenido, Saludos desde Cuba!

skymaster

Elite member
welcome to the family a little crazy some time's but still good yes still good. have fun